Help, When You Need It
Nova is a customer-focused organization. We want you to get the most out of our nCode products. That's why we're committed to providing superior customer service and technical support. Whether you're a user of nCode, or just thinking about becoming one, we are here to give you the help you need, when you need it.
Contact Technical Support
All nCode users have access to our technical support. If you are considering nCode and if you have technical questions, you can also contact us and we will be glad to assist you.
- E-mail us any time at: email@example.com
- In the Greater Toronto area: (416) 915-4258
- Toll Free from Canada/U.S.: 1 (866) 611-8353
You can call us between 8:30am and 8:00pm Eastern Time on regular business days.
Technical Information & Resources
There are lots of resources on our website that can help you learn about nCode and address data quality in general.
- Knowledge Base & Frequently Asked Questions – Articles about technical subjects related to nCode and answers to common questions about nCode and address data quality.
- Resources for Learning – Articles about installing nCode, how to use nCode effectively, and about address data quality and how your organization benefits from a proactive approach to address quality.