nCode Web Services Overview
nCode Web Services is perfect for anyone who wants to enhance their in-house applications and packaged software with efficient, powerful address management capabilities. If you're looking for a more effective and efficient way of gathering, maintaining and employing address data in your service-oriented or web-enabled applications, nCode Web Services is the answer.
nCode Web Services is simple to use and easy to implement, integrating easily into your web-based or distributed, service-oriented applications on any platform. It's also incredibly cost effective. nCode Web Services delivers significant hard-dollar benefits. It is a proven, robust solution used by many high profile organizations for many years. The focused expertise of our team and our commitment to customer service means you can count on us to help you get the most out of nCode.
nCode Web Services has the features you're looking for:
- Address verification: nCode uses Canada Post's address reference data to verify your addresses to a very high degree of accuracy.
- Fully automated or manual address correction: You can configure nCode to correct addresses automatically, thereby eliminating manual intervention. If you prefer, nCode will tell you what is wrong with an address and give you suggestions for making the address valid.
- Automatic reformatting of addresses to your specifications or to Canada Post's standards. Define as many address formats as your business requires. nCode can transform your addresses into any format quickly and easily.
- Address searching and postal code lookup: nCode has powerful and flexible searchng features that let you search for valid Canadian postal addresses at any level, using any partial information.
- Bilingual address support: nCode completely supports accents, translation of address keywords and French addressing conventions.
- Monthly updates of the reference database based on the latest Canada Post data. With nCode, you always have the very latest address information.
Get the product feature details…
nCode's advanced technology delivers superior results:
- Incorporates the nCode Programmers Toolkit for powerful, flexible, and accurate address quality functionality.
- Coded in C++ for maximum performance.
- Includes 19 SOAP/XML web-service methods to give you all the power and flexibility you need to do any job, while remaining remarkably easy to use. Most applications require only one or two of nCode's web service methods.
- Canada Post's 200MB+ Postal Code Address Data (PCAD) file is compressed and indexed into the tiny 14MB nCode address reference database, which facilitates memory-resident processing for the highest possible throughput with no physical file I/O.
- Securable and scalable using common, familiar web deployment techniques.
- Runs natively on all Windows and Unix-based platforms including Windows, Linux, Sun Solaris, AIX, and HP UX. Works with any application/web server including IIS, Tomcat, WebSphere and WebLogic. Applications using nCode Web Services can run on any hardware and operating system as long as they can use SOAP/XML web services.
- nCode Web Services is deployed on your network so you have custody of your data and complete control at all times. For a zero-footprint alternative, we offer Hosted nCode.
- Full technical documentation, including WSDL and extensive working sample code is provided.
Get the technical details…
nCode Web Services is perfect for:
- Processing addresses interactively, with live feedback to the end-user. It's perfect for address data capture processes, including customer self-service web sites.
- Processing addresses in a web-based application.
- Distributed, service oriented architectures (SOA) and web-enabled desktop solutions.